Areas of Strength
Over the last 18+ years I have been so fortunate to work with a range of individuals. The last 11 years have been heavily focused on working with 18-25 year olds navigating trauma. Often trauma spans generations and this has led me to work with parents, individually and in family groups.
- Some topics I particularly enjoy supporting folk with are:
- Managing Anxiety/ Stress and Depression
- Navigating and healing early and present traumas
- Isolation, Disconnection and Loneliness
- Planning or goal setting/ coaching
- Finding meaning/ purpose in life
- Dealing with difficult interpersonal relationships
- Supporting former crown wards to find meaning and connection
- Working with the 2SBIPOCLGBTQ+ community ( I do identify as a white therapist) but use an inclusive acronym.
- Mental health/ reframing and anti-psychiatry/ recovery
- Grief/ Loss
- Self Harm
- Eating Disorders